Welcome to Our Practice
WE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25 AND 26, 2014 FOR CHRISTMAS.
Dr. Jeffrey I. Katzman and his staff of board-certified ophthalmologists and expert optometrists are dedicated to providing friendly, professional care for patients of all ages, from comprehensive eye exams to delicate specialized surgery. We are well-versed in the latest techniques and use state-of-the-art equipment in our facility, and we never forget that friendly, personalized care for patients is our number-one priority.
We are a comprehensive ophthalmology practice which performs:
- Routine eye examinations on patients of all ages (pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).
- Glaucoma evaluations. We have the latest diagnostic equipment including a computerized visual field analyzer, Spectralis ocular coherence tomography, pachymeter and digitized photography for documentation of the appearance of the optic nerve in glaucoma and retinal pathology. We have a laser in the office to do Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (a treatment for glaucoma).
- Diabetic eye exams.
- Macular Degeneration exams.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, including no-stitch cataract surgery.
- We also provide eyeglasses and contact lenses in our optical shop.
Contact us today to make an appointment: (610) 265-1188.