Welcome to Our Practice
WE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27 AND 28, 2014 FOR THANKSGIVING.
WE WILL ALSO BE CLOSED THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25 AND 26, 2014 FOR CHRISTMAS.
Dr. Jeffrey I. Katzman and his staff of board-certified ophthalmologists and expert optometrists are dedicated to providing friendly, professional care for patients of all ages, from comprehensive eye exams to delicate specialized surgery. We are well-versed in the latest techniques and use state-of-the-art equipment in our facility, and we never forget that friendly, personalized care for patients is our number-one priority.
We are a comprehensive ophthalmology practice which performs:
- Routine eye examinations on patients of all ages (pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).
- Glaucoma evaluations. We have the latest diagnostic equipment including a computerized visual field analyzer, Spectralis ocular coherence tomography, pachymeter and digitized photography for documentation of the appearance of the optic nerve in glaucoma and retinal pathology. We have a laser in the office to do Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (a treatment for glaucoma).
- Diabetic eye exams.
- Macular Degeneration exams.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, including no-stitch cataract surgery.
- We also provide eyeglasses and contact lenses in our optical shop.
Contact us today to make an appointment: (610) 265-1188.